Connect with Nature, Re-connect with yourself.
Join us for small group guided walks and experiences in magical nature spaces around the Bay of Plenty. Calm, Connected and Creative - this is Women in the Wild.
All Included, For You...* Mindful Walking nature
* Creating Nature Art
* Slow Down & Sense - to explore your surroundings
* Solo Time - time just for you, with mother nature
* Learn from Nature - discover how living things thrive
* Grounding - learn how to be grounded yet flexible, like trees
* Nature Journaling -
* Tea Ceremony - a nourishing ritual to conclude our experience
And also...* A beautiful Nature Journal to take home
* Nature Connection Rituals to use in your daily life
* Herbal Tea and a sweet treat provided
* Precious time for yourself
* Improved well-being
Learn more: https://womeninthewild.naturelibrary.co.nz/Come experience the incredible healing power of nature with meat Women in the Wild. Friday 29th June and Sunday 1 July.
Details: June Experiences
Date: Friday 29th June. Time: 10 am - 1pm.
Date: Sunday 1st July. Time: 9 am - 12 pm.
Where: the stunning Otanewainuku Forest, Oropi, Tauranga.
Cost: $55 per person.
Only 5 places per group!
Each experience is unique as nature always has something magical to share. Depending on the nature space we are visiting we may be walking through or near native bush, streams and sea. A moderate level of fitness is needed, these are gentle walks and nature connection experiences for women of any age.