Nature Kids is back with April Adventures.
I'm SO excited that it's almost School Holidays because that means awesome adventures in nature with the Nature Kids! Read on for more information about Nature Kids and our April School Holiday dates.
Do you want to get your kids outdoors, exploring & connecting with nature this school holidays?! Well, Nature Kids School Holiday Programme is for you!
Nature Kids combines creative & adventurous nature-based activities for caring & curious kids ages 7 to 11 years.
* Have fun-filled days connecting & learning in nature
* Explore birds, bees, rock pools, trees (& lots, lots more)
* Develop their curiosity & creativity
* Build confidence, self-esteem & sense of wonder
* Are part of a small group of caring kids
* Are guided by an experienced teacher / environmental educator
April School Holidays dates:
Monday 23 April - Mount Maunganui. 9-3pm
Tuesday 24 April - Te Puna Quarry Park. 9/9:30 - 3:30pm
No session on Anzac Day
Thursday 26 April - Mount Maunganui. 9-3pm
Friday 27 April - Mount Maunganui. 9-3pm
Find out more here: Nature Library School Holiday Programme
Or read the blog here: Nature Kids Summer Sessions